Saturday, July 17, 2010

Beauty

Maddy is a beauty, inside and out. There is a photo I was able to capture outside, while taking a break from the sprinkler that I absolutely love. I think it captures her beauty in a sweet, natural way. So, of course, I had to make a layout to feature that very photo! On the layout I made pinwheels and added a third layer of paper to create a different dimension on the page {pinwheel tutorial by sweet Lexi, catch it on her blog here}. I also added stitching on the layout for the very first time {is it sad that my husband had to show me how to thread his machine in order to sew on my page?}
I also added a pocket on the back of the page to slip the journaling in:
The best part of the page......the picture. Hands down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment