Our two girls could not be more different {I expected that with two girls, since I have an older sister}. One girl hates the sound of fireworks, the other never jumped or made a peep during the whole thing. One loves plain pasta, the other needs sauce. One loves all things sugar - candy, cookies, cakes - the other could do without all things sugar {she would rather have bread and pasta}. Another example...jello. One prefers the strawberry jello...the other jello chocolate pudding. Brooklyn loves chocolate pudding and we love to give her a spoon and a cup and let her go to town. Here is the outcome. Starting off nice and easy with the spoon.
Giving up the spoon and deciding to just lick it from now on:
Finished....and happy.
I love that my girls are different. I can't wait to see how God uses their unique qualities {and quirks} for his glory. It does, however, make parenting a huge challenge some days! But who wants boring? Not me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment