This month, I have a layout featured in an online scrapbook magazine Scrapstreet Magazine. Super fun indeed!! I received an email a few months ago asking if I would like to have a layout featured and of course I said YES! Check it out here.
In other "not" fun news....out littlest has been running a fever for three days now. We are hoping it is gone by tomorrow, but we have already had to cancel some plans with friends. It is only a virus, so no antibiotics are available. Sad. Praying it goes away quickly!!
This girl, has finished her first session of swim lessons and is swimming like a fish! We could not be more proud! She has moved up to a new level and is officially swimming underwater, by herself, without even holding her nose! Amazing!
Happy 4th of July! Praying we get to celebrate it in style with friends and family {and that this little one starts to see happier days}!
Congrats on the layout!! Hope B is feeling better and that you have a fab weekend!! (I am working all weekend BUT vaca in 5 days!!!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking on her! Fever is officially gone, as of late Friday night! YEAH!! Sorry to hear you had to work all weekend long, but glad it leads to vacation! Happy 4th!
ReplyDelete