Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

Goodbye 2009 - hello 2010. There are a lot of things that were great about 2009, but a TON of stuff I will not be missing. Things we never could have imagined or predicted, good and bad. 

Here is what I know about 2010:


Will there be unbelievable joy? yes
Will there be heartache, sadness and unpredictably hard times? guaranteed
Will my house be uncluttered and clean all the time? are you kidding - seriously, have you met my children?
Will there be times I wish circumstances could change? duh
Will I fulfill every resolution? haven't fulfilled a one so far!

Regardless of what comes in our lives this year - I know God is faithful, in control (regardless of my circumstances) and I want to grow more and more in love with Him everyday. I want to discern His will and direction - not my own (the control is a hard thing for me to let go of, I kind of go kicking and screaming at times towards what He has for me). 

I know one thing for sure - in 2010 there will be SNOW! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment