Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Scrappy



I put together a quick scrapbook layout today {sorry I know Christmas is over} about when we decorate my grandparents tree during the holidays. This one is for Maddy's album and then there will be a similar one for Brook. I was able to use the Polaroid pictures I created with Photoshop {talked about here} and was quite pleased with how they printed {shutterfly}. Maddy loves finding the old ornaments and showing us how interesting they are. I love that she loves to be with family.

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute and creative! You will never, ever see something like that on my blog! I tried scrapping once and gave it up for good. :) Love staying in touch with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love staying in touch with you guys as well! Can't wait to meet those babies! Betsy (Hagerman) and I were talking about Silas and he is seriously the cutest thing ever! (Thanks for the sweet compliment also - it is fun!):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rea love the composition in this layout it really accomadates the number of photos love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lydia for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete