How did my sweet little first born baby grow up so quickly? Where did that time go? I think she has grown a foot in the past month, which is making her pants a little shorter and making her look a little older than I like. She seems to be growing crazy fast! W-A-Y too fast.
And right behind her is her baby sister - in an even BIGGER hurry! And she is really not this helpful - she takes the laundry out and runs away with it. And if she sticks around, she just keeps opening and closing the dryer door. Funny little thing.
I would love for my babies to stay babies forever {the smell, the cuddling, etc}. BUT, since that is not God's design or plan for their lives, I am trying to soak up each stage and not rush it away so I can always remember where they are now. 5 and 1. Nothing better.
0 comments:
Post a Comment