Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things I love right now....


1. Envirosax Ultra Compact Recyclable Bags: I did not know a couple of years ago when we bought these how much we would use them and how much I would love them. Little did I know, it would eventually become trendy! You can find them here. They are cute, sturdy and hold a ton and the bonus is that they roll up into a tiny little ball that I can stick in my the side of our car doors. That way I never forget them and always have them when I am running into Wal-Mart, Target (you get 5 cents off your purchase), etc. I have also used them to take our belongings to the lake or pool in the summer. They are fantastic. Usually 5 bags will hold all of our normal Wal-Mart purchases instead of the the 20 plastic bags we normally would drag home. Fantastic.

2. Headbands - These are a life saver when I don't have time to dry my hair {which lately has been A LOT}. And they are cheap and pretty! {these are from Target}. Unfortunately our store has not had the first one - I am wishing they would!!

 

3. Coffee - I have a passion for coffee. There is nothing like a hot cup of caffeinated goodness to lift my spirits and soothe my soul on a cold {or freezing cold} day. Okay, it doesn't even have to be cold, I love cold coffee drinks too! My favorite {hot} drink - white chocolate mocha from Starbucks. Mmmmm. But since it is pricey, most days I settle for coffee at home. My favorites right now:
 
  
Unfortunately you can only buy Casi Cielo one time a year {most people stock up}. But fortunately for me, that time of the year is now! 
4. Project Life: I decided to start the Project Life scrapbook this year and see how I like it. I thought it would be a good way to showcase a lot of our pictures {and everyday moments} this year and would be fun to be able to look back and see what happened in our lives. I never knew how much I would LOVE it. I am excited to see how it turns out! Here is an example of a partial week from the beginning of January.
5. Shutterfly Photo Books: Every year, in the past {I am a little behind}, I have made a 8x8 photo book for Maddy showing pictures of her over the year. She loves to keep them in her room and pull them out and look at how much she has changed. These are great quality books and are even better when you can get them for free {they send out coupon codes throughout the year for a free one}! This is the cover of our book from our trip to Disney World. It was a great way to view all of the pictures that I will never be able to scrapbook! Love them!

So, there are a million more things I love and would rather not live with out {pampers unscented baby wipes, etc}, but this is a short list for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment