The box
Saturday, we had the annual family Valentine box craft day! We had a soy milk box (tall and skinny) so we all decided on a castle. The hubby is a serious perfectionist and after we took turns cutting some turrets and a drawbridge door, he went to work covering it in pink and red paper. While he worked on that, Maddy made some windows for her castle. After her nap, she went to work decorating and had a blast finishing her castle box. She is so proud of it! It was the perfect family activity on a cold, winter day!I love the next one - she just sat back and admired her work before completing it. So sweet.
Some windows:
Front:
Back:
Top:
The best of all:
I would've handed over my last Butterfinger for a V-box like that when I was a kid!
ReplyDeleteVery cool!! I'm sure it will be the best one in the class! So much talent in that house :)
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet comments. *blush* We had a good time watching Maddy get creative - it was all worth it!! My Valentine boxes were never that fun either - I think just mostly covered in aluminum foil or wrapping paper! :)
ReplyDelete