While I was laying in bed, unable to sleep or move and watching a 90210 re-run marathon {I claim it was the fever}; my sweet husband took our girls to see the new Veggie Tales movie. It was Brooklyn's first movie theater movie and I missed it. Boo.
The husband took our girls to get doughnuts before the movie and apparently set up a tail-gate party with them at the movie theater parking lot. Seriously - he is the most fun! I love that he put Brook in her seat while she ate. And who doesn't love having popcorn at 9 am? My girls {okay, we do too} love popcorn at any hour, anytime!
After taking the girls to a grandparents house and a great-grandparents house, they came home and played outside for a while before nap time.
Practicing gymnastics on our furniture:
And last but not least, sisters are fun - especially when the older one walks the younger one around the house "I am walking my dog mommy!" Great!
Sunday, my parents came and took care of our girls and took them to church - since I was still in bed. What a blessing. I spent the rest of the morning {2-1/2 hours}, with about 20 other people fighting the same thing, at Urgent Care so I could get some antibiotics. Bless those antibiotics. And here is our Sunday picture of the day.
Quite sad that 3 out of the 4 of us are on the same antibiotic. Beware hubby.....you could be next!



I missed you Sunday, I am so sorry I had no idea you were ill. I do pray you are better now. It is no fun to be an adult with fever, it totally knocks us for a loop! Love you girl, praying you are better.
ReplyDelete