This has been a crazy weather winter, although I am grateful so far it has not involved an ice storm! Every post seems to revolve around weather. Oh well, even the groundhog does not think Spring is coming any time soon, so I guess we need to get used to it!
Yesterday, we had freezing fog, which sounds really yucky - but actually is very pretty. Ice on the trees - not on the road, just what I would have ordered!So I took out the camera and took a couple of pic's before it melted {even better, it melts away in a few hours!}
Maddy was a big fan of the freezing fog. On the way to preschool she thought "freezing fog" made it look like she and her daddy were driving through "cloud land" and she thought it might be nice to live there. Brook on the other hand was too tired to enjoy any part of it!
And today - back to snow/sleet. I love the unpredictable weather!
0 comments:
Post a Comment