Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What a difference a day makes!

Not only has the sun come out today, but Maddy woke up and immediately started talking and coloring. Things are finally {almost} back to normal. Brooklyn still needs to sleep at night, or during the day, or anytime! But, hopefully, {fingers crossed} that will come today/night!

Maddy has been talking since she woke up. After two days of feeling rotten, she has a lot to say and a lot of time to make up for! I love it! 

We ran errands this morning and Maddy took pictures of Brooklyn in the car while we drove to our different stops. Here are a couple of the best ones:
 
Caption on this one: "Mama, I took a picture of Brooklyn's feet dancing. I love when her feet dance. She is a cutie pie!" Madison

Thank you Lord for healthy kids once again {and thanks to whoever invented antibiotics}! An answer to prayer indeed! And now, onto cleaning the house and airing it out!! Germs be gone!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you all are on the mend! I love antibiotics. LOVE. THEM.

    Such a sweet caption from Maddie, and pics, too. I was so impressed with her at Karissa's party. What a fun girlie!

    ReplyDelete