Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yesterday...thankfully is over

Yesterday, Brook was fussy....all day. When she gets fussy, she does everything she knows she is not supposed to do...one right after the other. I think it must be teething again. 

It was a good day, but a long day. I was desperate while I was fixing dinner and finally dug the sling out again. The sling seemed to work, for a while. 
When she was ready to get down, I noticed after a few minutes it was awfully quiet. I found her in her room, with everything that she is not supposed to bother, dumped out on the floor.
Notice the "busted" look in the last picture. And yes, she is holding a comb, bulb syringe {booger sucker} and a thermometer {thankfully in the case}. It was one of those days. 

Thankfully, God has blessed us with a new day today and a happier baby! :)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she's like a baby McGyver. What's she gonna do with that snot sucker, thermometer, and comb? Only she and McG could figure that out.

    Either way, plans foiled again by mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh out loud! Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete