Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{Love} Sketch Support Layout

This is a layout I made using the Sketch Support Add-on Embellishment for February {the title at the bottom is my take on the embellishment}. You can find more details here. I happen to love the way this turned out so much. It is one of my favorite layouts right now.
 
There was quite a lot to tell about her birthday, so I layered two journaling cards on top of each other and added a little stitch at the top to hold them together. 

Also, before printing the photos, I made them each into a collage {in photoshop}, so they would take up less space on the page and I could show all of the photos that I wanted. There are a lot of photos within those three 4x6 photos that I printed! It was a great day and a wonderful way to celebrate our two year old!

1 comment:

  1. I am lovin' your take on the word collage sketch. Great job.

    ReplyDelete