Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snow Play {Layout}

I was so inspired by the colors in the Studio Calico Candy Shoppe kit {I only have the patterned paper add on, but the whole kit is so lovely}. They fit perfectly with the pink and brown in the colors of the snow photos of my girls {and we have a lot of snow pictures this winter}!
I used my trusty Slice to cut out the scalloped circles for the border and then layered them under the pink paper.
To make the right side pattern, I found my old architecture school/drafting template {like this one} and misted it with the dark brown. Then I shifted it slightly and misted the white over it. I might have to go digging for the other ones! I love the way it turned out! {I love the obscure way my five years of school are paying off!} 

0 comments:

Post a Comment