Monday, February 28, 2011

{Silly Faces Layout} Sketch Support AND A WINNER!!

This is a layout for the February Product Challenge on the Sketch Support website. I used the February one page sketch. We were only allowed to use products given as well as very basic supplies. It was fun and challenging {I had to remind myself to not reach for other product lines, stamps, etc}. 

Check out the website for additional details {the original sketch, the changes I made and supplies used} and there is still time to participate in the challenge!! :)
And now, for the reason you have probably been reading this....a winner from the Blog Hop. I used the random.com number generator and the winner is:

Meg Giroux said...
Love how you used black and white and colored photos on your layout!
Your blog is super cute! Added myself to your followers.
February 26, 2011 10:46 AM

Congratulations Meg!! Email me at scarthur1{at}yahoo{dot}com with your name and address by Friday, March 4th and I will get the book to you!! 

Thanks so much to everyone for the sweet comments! It was super fun and my very first blog hop to ever participate in!! Thanks for making it great! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Thank you so much!!!

    This looks like a fabulous sketch book and I can't wait to look through it!

    Beautiful layout and I love your photography!

    Thanks for picking my name! I just sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete