I did my first Project Life last year and loved it. When I look back on the year, it is great to see the "everyday" of our lives. It is a great place to include random things like movie tickets, receipts, etc. in order to be able to go back and see what our life was like during that particular year. I have already started our binder for this year and hope to keep it up. Here is a peek of one of the January weeks:
I love to add in some 8-1/2 x 11 page protectors for random things like: grade card, art by the girls, first haircut certificate, cards, etc. These are a great "holding" place for either keeping the items here, or waiting until I make a layout to hold that item. {I am guessing the item will stay here more than likely.} There are a million ideas as to how to use this, but I tend to just use a picture a day that tells the best story of that day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment