Yesterday was a busy day filled with lots of fun. It was {future day}, dress like what you want to be when you grow up. My sweet girl wants to be an artist - so this is what we came up with. {I cut an artist palette from cardboard and added some paint drops and a paint brush. Then I added some taped on paint spots to a smock looking shirt of mine for her to wear.}
The temperatures were a.m.a.z.i.n.g....72 degrees...in February. I had to paint my toenails simply for the flip flop worthy weather. We spent a lot of time outside, soaking up the warm {but crazy windy} weather.
Last night the kindergarten classes performed dances at the PTA meeting. Our daughter's class were zombies and danced to Thriller, complete with a Michael Jackson dance-a-like student making an appearance. It was adorable. This is her face as soon as they finished:
Loved what happened when the room cleared out...her little sister took the stage with her. Look at how she looks at her sister. Nothing better than this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment