The snow is finally starting to melt around here with the lovely spring-like temperatures we have been enjoying the past few days. I took the girls outside and they loved wearing their light jackets with their snow boots {where else do you get to do that?}
We went on a little walk, request of the oldest. We could not take the stroller due to the amount of snow still covering a lot of the sidewalks. So by the end, I was carrying one little girl and the other one was saying "my legs are so tired, I think I might die." {read that statement with as much added drama as possible}. We did, however, make it back home and everyone survived. :)
During the walk, we had to stop frequently for lots of snow kicking and stomping. Then there were stops to leave hand and footprints throughout the neighborhood, so her school friends could follow her. The funny part was that she cracked herself {and me} up because she stopped the prints in front of a house and scattered some snow on their driveway, so she would trick her friends into thinking that was where she lived. Oh the imagination! I love it.
We had a great time outside, a much needed break from all things inside! We are hopeful that Spring is on it's way!
0 comments:
Post a Comment