Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Warmer Days

It is hard to believe, but a couple of weekends ago around here the temperatures were in close to 70. Hard to believe with all of this snow on the ground and more on the way. Of course, I was in bed sick most of that weekend. But, the hubby took excellent care of our girls {as always} and they went on several adventures, enjoying the Spring temperatures!

This little one, is a performer. Here is her "cheese" face:
Here is a good smile...sweet baby:
I must say, this one makes our oldest way too big for my taste:
They went on an adventure in the bike and bike trailer on Saturday of that weekend. He took them to the video store, by bike - very special indeed! They had a blast.
I am dreaming of those lovely Spring temperatures and even though I love the snow, I think I am ready for some more 70 degree days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment